Monday, 8 April 2013

Chilly Chic






We had a couple of other friends join us on our wee photoshoot... 

Catherine is my little sister and is a bit of a shopaholic, just like me. She still lives at home and as Arran isn't the best for clothes shops (unless you want to buy a pair of wellies or a sexy Gelert waterproof) she relies heavily on internet shopping and loves a bit of Missguided, Boohoo and iKrush. (I'm wearing a couple of her things in the previous post.) As the weather hasn't been exactly spring like recently, she's wearing her favourite denim jacket and keeping it girly with a floaty topshop t shirt dress.

Dress: Topshop 
Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Belt: Vintage
Boots: New Look
Denim Jacket: Primark

3 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the cardigan :) you're so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit here! It looks so pretty where you live & your doggy is sooo cute!
    I'm your new follower eeeek :D
    it's always nice to meet new bloggers so definitely pop by for a chat or email me sometime!xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all the lovely comments! I read and appreciate them all and will either respond here, or shimmy over to your blog and say hello there! Lots of love, Megan xxx